ÖKOTHERM® Biomass Heating Systems – unique in diversity
A.P. Bioenergietechnik GmbH has been selling ÖKOTHERM® Biomass heating systems since the 1980s selling systems all over the world.
Increasing awareness for the environment and the knowledge that fossil fuels are finite has lead to a massive rethink in those responsible in the industry and the public sector as well as larger groups of buildings (e.g. agricultural businesses, housing estates, bio-energy villages, wineries, etc.). One of the unique selling points of our biomass heating systems is independence of fuels as well as the flexibility to change fuels depending on availability or requirements.
Contact us for a personal presentation of our systems, without any obligation to buy.
CEO A.P. Bioenergietechnik GmbH
Biomass Heating Systems
ÖKOTHERM® Compact biomass heating systems for all biomass fuels – 49 - 950 kW
- Furnace and boiler
- Electronic control
- Fully automatic fuel feed system, ignition and deashing
- Flue gas cleaning systems
The installations of ÖKOTHERM® are suitable for all applications of heat supply.
- Poultry sheds
- Industry and housing estates
- Agriculture, glass houses, nurseries
- Hotels, nursing homes, leisure centres, schools
- Indoor swimming pools
- Public administration buildings
- Eco villages
- Biogas plants
For all Biomass Fuels
Always use the most economic bio fuel with ÖKOTHERM® biomass-heating systems – straightly from the region.
- Miscanthus: chips, briquettes or pellets
- Any types of straw: loose, briquettes or pellets
- Grain: low grade, waste or cleanings
- Oil seed rape, rape cake
- Pressed residues: coffee, grape, AD digestate etc.
- Wood chips, wood pellets
- Dried manures: chicken & horse litter